Bathroom issues with toilets, sinks, and tubs are among Platinum Plumbing’s most frequently asked questions for Staten Island plumbing repair services. We’ve found that one of the best ways to avoid problems with your bathroom appliances is to have them installed correctly in the first place, inspect them for trouble regularly, and have repairs performed as quickly as possible when issues arise. We’ve earned a reputation over the years for the quality of our work, our fast response to emergencies, our affordable prices, and excellent customer service and professionalism. When you require Staten Island bathroom installation services and residential plumbing repair, Platinum Plumbing is your best choice in bathroom repair contractors.
Why Hire A Pro For Bathroom Installation Services and Repairs?
It may seem like a good idea to try to install or repair a bathroom sink, tub, or toilet yourself to save money. As we’ve seen all too often, the adage that you get what you pay for holds very true when it comes to installing bathroom appliances. Mistakes that are made through inexperience or carelessness often lead to damages that can be very costly to fix.
Water damage from leaking tubs and toilets and water lines can go unnoticed for a long time, harming your floors and ceilings, your furniture and possessions, and the wooden structure of your home. Water can even seep into electrical wires and junctions and create a fire hazard. For the safety of your home, your family, and yourself, as well as your budget, it’s important that you hire an experienced professional residential plumbing repair contractor to do the work to ensure it’s done right.
- Bathroom sinks – A sink has to be set into place the right way to avoid problems caused by becoming loose over time. Water lines and outlets have to be correctly installed to avoid clogs in your bathroom sink drain.
- Tubs – Unless you have a stand-alone tub that sets on legs, it will also need to be set into place properly and all water lines and drain lines connected properly.
- Toilet installation – This may seem like a pretty straightforward job but it can be tricky. If the toilet isn’t level and the wax ring isn’t sealed completely around the outlet line you’ll have leaks and the toilet will rock back and forth, possibly cracking the base causing it to need replacement.
Why Choose Platinum Plumbing?
Our dedication to quality service has made us an industry leader among bathroom repair contractors on Staten Island. We have many years of experience in bathroom installation services and residential plumbing repairs. All of our plumbing technicians are highly trained and licensed, and are fully bonded and insured. Our plumbers are on call and ready to handle your plumbing emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We can advise you on the best way to solve your problems quickly and affordably.
- It’s important that you hire an experienced professional residential plumbing repair contractor to do the work to ensure it’s done right.
- Water can even seep into electrical wires and junctions and create a fire hazard.
- Our plumbers are on call and ready to handle your plumbing emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are a full-service plumbing contractor and perform water heater installation and repair, inspection, installation, and repair on gas appliances and supply lines, drain cleaning, and more. When you need residential plumbing services on Staten Island, Platinum Plumbing is ready to serve. Contact us online or by calling 718-568-9242 anytime for 24/7 emergency service or an estimate.