Platinum Plumbing provides professional drain and sewer services. Our plumbers specialize in residential plumbing, including resolving drain and sewer pipe issues. Platinum Plumbing plumbers’ are equipped with the latest technology providing a fast resolution of your drainage problems with an accurate diagnosis and expert repair. When you need effective drain and sewer services, give us a call.
Slow drains and clogged drains are an aggravation no homeowner wants or needs. Our plumbers can provide the professional sewer drain cleaning services you need to restore efficient drainage. While plumbers have a wide array of tools for cleaning drains, the hydrojet is by far the most effective. Grease, fats, and oils tend to form a stubborn blockage that can only be completely removed by the revolutionary hydrojet.
The hydrojet works similar to a powerful pressure washer, using a specialized head with forward and reverse jets that provide a 360-degree cleaning action for a thoroughly clean drain or sewer pipe that will stay clean longer.
In addition to our hydrojet service, our plumbers offer video camera pipe inspections. The video camera pipe inspection utilizes a small high-resolution video camera, attached to a flexible fiber optic cable. Fed into the drain and/or sewer pipe, the camera provides a real time image on a monitor. This tool has completely revolutionized the plumbing industry by providing plumbers the ability to identify the cause of drainage issues, precisely locate the problem, and determine the most effective means of resolving it.
As a top drain cleaning company, we provide a solution for your drainage issues including:
- Clogged drain and sewer pipe
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipe
- Offset pipe
- Corroded, deteriorating pipes
- Leaking pipe joints
- Bellied sewer pipe
- Tree root intrusion in sewer pipes
- Repetitive toilet clogs
- Replacement of poor grade pipes
Common Drain and Sewer Pipe Issues
Clogged drains are a common issue for homeowners, and are a frequent reason for calling a plumber. While a plunger will resolve most clogs, over time clogs will grow until drainage becomes slow, stops completely, or in the worst-case scenario results in back-up. Common clogs and the causes include:
- A clogged toilet is common, and typically result from the use of excess bath tissue or flushing items not intended for the toilet. In fact, means of preventing most toilet clogs are to remember that toilets are engineered to flush human waste and bath tissue – and nothing else.
- A clogged kitchen sink is a common problem, and results from what goes down the drain. Kitchen clogs develop over time resulting in slow drainage and eventually no drainage. Grease, oil, fat, and food particles build up on the inner walls of the drain and sewer pipe eventually blocking it.Stubborn grease clogs can’t be effectively cleared with the typical plumbers tools for clogs. They require special treatment with our hydrojetting service to effectively clean the drain, and restore efficient drainage. Platinum Plumbing plumbers are equipped to take care of your drainage problems, including stubborn grease blockage.
- Bathroom sinks, tubs, and showers develop a clog with a thick matrix due to hair and soap scum. Our plumbers will remove the clog and clean the drain restoring fast, efficient drainage.
Contact Platinum Plumbing for effective drain cleaning services including effective cleaning and sewer and drain pipe repairs. You can rely on both our services, and the quality of work provided, as our plumbers adhere to the highest plumbing standards of the industry, guaranteed.